Sunday, August 30, 2009

AH ive been so busy. busy for summer, anyway.

for starters, the pieces that I made at Penland are now for sale at Diece Boutique in Federal hill. Yayayaya! 
The opening was last night, and I sold one! yay! the pink and white fulled double weave. To a reporter. the owner said she was going to put me in my article. im stoked, pretty much, duh.
school starts tomorrow! ah! 

Schedule, you ask?
Arts of Native America
Installations
Surface Resist
Dream Workshop
Woven Imagery

And I got a job, finally. I clean rich bitch's houses. 
And I got a car, finally. Its a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra.  Yea. for the classy old lady in all of us. it was $750. hahaha.

AND Im moving back into the city in October! ah ah ah ah! my nightmare is almost over and I am becoming a real person again. 

Oopssss I missed my jury duty. 


No comments: