Saturday, December 13, 2008



i should be working on finals right now but im not.
mostly because im having a drama-rama fest with my boyfreind.  i dont know. well. anyway. listening to kanye west 808s and heartbreaks...or whatever its called.

so so so bored with drawing. like ive really had enough of this semester, im pretending im done. ive got so much to do next week though, i should really be doing it now. i dont think im going to sleep tomorrow night. 

1. my drawing homework. so frustrated. i didnt go to the last class friday because i overslept (until 1130.)
2. part of my sculpture installation. trying to make baltimore cute. thats a cute rat. equally frustrated because i have minimal, minimal sewing skills.  im going to take a workshop next fall. ill learn. i feel like im going to get a B - - - - - (thats read B minus minus minus minus minus.)

1 comment:

Emma Quinn said...

Oh hay Dain.

I like your crazy weaving. It amazes me because I cannot weave.

Also you should watch my blog because I am watching you- emmaequinn.blogspot.com

:D